Click on the Title of the Essay to view the full article. Come back here to see more Essays under Autobiography.
Bengali Essays can be viewed on Adobe Reader only
A biography is an account of a person written by another person, whereas an autobiography is the story of the life of a person written by himself.
1. In writing the autobiography of an animal or an inanimate object, we must try to put ourselves in the position of the object or an animal you are writing about and imagine the things which it would see, feel and say if it were alive or could speak. When you have formed a mental picture, write as that animal or object might tell its history.
2. Write the autobiography in the first person.
3. Make the autobiography as interesting as possible and use simiple language as it is used in everyday speech.
4. Try to avoid writing impossible or illogical things which animals or things cannot say or do.
5. When you write about animals, ensure that these animals are made to act, hear and say things which are natural and possible.