1. Who is eligible for viewing, accessing or
Ans: Students are eligible for viewing, accessing and downloading syllabus orient content as per their class levels.
2. How does a student access content on the website?
Ans: Students are required to click on their relevant class tabs, i.e. class 3, class 4 etc. This will redirect to a page with several resources that you can access without any restriction to help you perform well in the class and in your examinations.
3. How do I download an e-book?
Ans: Click on e-books on the Home Page. A list of e-books will be displayed. Click on the relevant e-book you want and download the same. Fill in a feedback form if you find the ebook helpful.
4. Which categories of content can I access?
Ans: You can access the content of relevant class levels. The following subject categories of content will be accessible to you:
a. English Essays, Compositions, Creative Writing, English Grammar and Spoken English
b. Important notes and suggestions on subjects such as History, Geography, Science, Computers, English, Bengali etc. shall be available in due course of time.
5. Will I get any help with regard to school projects?
Ans: You shall get access to several school projects based on your request and those that are enlisted on the website in the PROJECTS section.
6. How can I access customized essays, compositions, letters, projects, e-books, questions and answers to my choice?
Ans: You can get access to customized essays, compositions, letters, projects, e-books, questions, answers and much more once you register as a member on arkedworld.com
7. How to register as a member?
Ans: To become a member, enter the registration section by clicking on MEMBERS. You will then be directed to the membership page.
8. What are the benefits of becoming a member?
Ans: Once you become a member you get a wide range of FREE and PAID services. You can also customize your requests and requirements once you become a registered member of our site.