The paragraph below is just a
guideline for you to help you write your own essay
in your own words.
When you are asked to write about your parents try to include some of the following points:
1. your parents' names
2. their profession
3. their nature
4. their likes and dislikes
5. your relationship with them
6. anything else that you want to include to make your work outstanding
Parents are a great gift in ones life. I cannot imagine my life without them. They are very loving and care for me always. My father is Sanjay Pal (write your own father's name) and my mother is Sarbani Devi (write your own mother's name). My father is an architect and is a great designer. He is a very kind and hardworking person. He loves me very much and takes care of all my needs. Sometimes he brings beautiful gifts for me. He takes me out and fills my life with happiness and joy. He even teaches me at home and helps me complete my homework. My mother is a homemaker and is very caring too. She takes great care of the house and cooks tasty food for all of us. She takes me to school in the morning and to the park in the evening. She tells me interesting stories at bedtime. I am very dear to my parents. I love and respect them very much too. I do not know what to do without my parents. When I grow up I too will take care of them.
Notes to Children
You can create more essays/paragraphs based on the above, like:
1. Describe two very important persons in your life
2. Write a paragraph on a happy home
3. Write a paragraph on your duty towards your parents
4. Write what your parents do for you the whole day
5. Write a paragraph on how your parents try to help you the whole day
6. Write what you do for your parents the whole day
7. List all the things your parents do for you the year round
Always try to include something more to make your essay different from others.